Established in 1993, Total Mobility has earned an enviable reputation for providing a high level of personalised service and advice. We supply to individuals, aged care facilities, institutional homes and hospitals, offering a broad range of solutions to ensure the best outcomes for those in need.
We are a fully Australian-owned company, committed to constantly growing and improving our service and range, and becoming an integral part of the health care industry in NSW.
ABOUT OUR RANGE
At Total Mobility, we have a very large range of products, including:
- Access Ramps – for wheelchairs and other mobility aids
- Access/ Evacuation – portable stair climbers and emergency evacuation aids
- Bathroom/ toilet – commodes, chairs, benches and rails
- Bedroom – bed rails, mattresses and overlays, electric beds
- Daily living aids – cutlery, food preparation, bathing
- Dementia aids – clocks, stickers, signage
- Falls prevention – mats, personal alarms
- Manual handling – lifters, slings, transfer aids
- Posture chairs – chairs, cushions, foot-rests
- Powered mobility – powered wheelchairs, motorised scooters
- Walking aids and mobility – wheelchairs, walking frames, walking sticks, crutches
Please take a look through our product pages to find the right mobility and aid solutions for you.
about our services
As well as our wide range of products, we offer a number of services to support and assist you:
Our services include:
- On-site demonstrations – site assessments, reports and recommendations
- Service and repair – trained technicians for repair work
- Rental – for short-term or extended periods of time
- Spare parts – for many of our mobility products
If there is anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to give our friendly team a call – we will be happy to assist you.
Please call us on (02) 9520 1866 or contact us online, to arrange an on-site demonstration and consultation, or to find out more about our products and services. We service Sydney, ACT and surrounds – call us to see if we can provide services to your area.