The Human Care HeliQ fixed overhead lift features a modern, discreet look that blends in any environment. Its small size ensures the lift can easily be used in either institutional or home applications. The HeliQ has an advanced technology platform which makes it possible to measure the use and performance of the lift.
The lift comes in three different models with three different weight capacities, 150 kg, 220 kg and 300 kg. It also allows a wide adjustment range with 2-point and 4-point hanger bars in different lengths to suit virtually any patient. The Human Care HeliQ can be equipped with power traverse(motorized movement) and in-rail charging.
- Modern, discreet look that blends in any environment
- Can be equipped with power traverse(motorized movement) and in-rail charging
- Technology platform which makes it possible to measure the use of the lift
- Discreet and contemporary design
- Lift intelligence
- Maximum comfort and lifting efficiency
- Power traverse
|Lifting Distance||Hanger bar option||SWL|
|1680mm||2, 3 or 4 Point||150/220/300kg|