The Viking® L lift provides full‐featured, mobile, lifting assistance that makes it ideal for most common lifting situations in many care environments. This durable aluminum lift handles loads up to 250kg despite its low weight.
The Viking® L patient lift is equipped with an intelligent diagnostic system that alerts caregivers when the lift is ready to use and when it is time for service. The lightweight, environmentally‐friendly NiMH battery is easy to charge and easy to handle.
Together with Hill‐Rom’s wide range of functional Liko® slings and accessories, the Viking® L lift is ideal allaround support for those high‐demands and wide‐ranging needs.
- Two control options – This unit offers both a hand control and control panel for operating the lift providing added flexibility when mobilizing your patients.
- Easy to maneuver – The excellent weight‐to‐capacity ratio and large wheels make the Viking® L lift easy to maneuver
- Arm rests – Retractable arm rests can be added as accessory to help with gait training during rehabilitation. The arm rests can also be used to maneuver the lift.
- Quick release hook – The Viking L lift may be equipped with Liko® Quick-Release Hook System to quickly and easily change the sling bar or install a scale.
- Material – Like many of our products, the Viking L lift is made of aluminum – a light, strong and environmentally-friendly material.
|Model||Lift Capacity||Lifter Weight|