The FloorLine LTC (Long Term Care) with its home environment design is the optimal choice for long term care facilities. Its one-piece design makes it easy to fold and store away efficiently. The FloorLine LTC is the perfect solution for preventing fall injuries. Its minimum height from the floor is just 95 mm (3,7”) providing a safe and considerate way of taking care of people who may be at risk of falling out of their bed.
The Floorline LTC is a one-piece design, making it easy to fold and transport. This design enables the bed to be wheeled on its castors and assembled in small rooms and to be stored efficiently. A range of options and accessories are available including a backup battery, self-help pole, IV pole and an extension kit.
- With a lifting range of 95mm-700mm this bed has a true floor level height range.
- The bed comes standard with electric Hi-Lo, Backrest and Trendelenberg (+Reverse Trendelenberg).
- Fully enclosed ABS Plastic Moulded covers for ease of cleaning and infection control.
- Simple, one piece folding design for storage and transportability.
- 100mm castors for easy moving.
- Standard mattress platform of 2000mm between head and footboards, with optional 175mm Extension Kit and Bolster.
- 900mm wide bed platform.
- Ultra quite operation from quality reliable electrics.
- 200kg Safe Working Load
- Auto Contour and Lock Out Hand Control
- 10 Year Warranty on Steel Frame and 3 Years on most other parts.
|Bed Length||Bed Width||Bed Height||Sleeping Platform Length||Sleeping Platform Width||Bed Weight|