The Invacare CS8 bed is an electrically actuated care bed with a range of functions and positional movements that assist caregivers and provide for patient comfort. Ease of use, functionality, serviceability and cleaning practicality are key features of the bed.
The bed has a fabricated steel structure with a powder coated finish. The plastic components are made from urethane, PP, POM, nylon and ABS plastic.
Clinical Applications and Area of Use:
The bed is appropriate for adult patient care under supervised medical monitoring and provides support with various positioning options.
- 75mm twin Tente castors (four braking castors and four free-wheeling)
- Electrically adjusted height range. The bed works within a height range of 150mm low height to a maximum high height of 680mm
- Trendelenberg head and foot down tilt 14°.
- Four sectioned electronically operated mattress platform with independent adjustment of backrest angle (maximum 65°) and knee section angle (maximum 35°).
- Four soft contoured mattress retainer handles.
- Integrated foot end mattress base extension. Extends the bed by 195mm.
- (Optional) bolt on 3⁄4 length folding side rails.
- Removable timber head and foot panels.
- One button chair positioning.
- Under bed lighting.
|Model||Bed Height||Sleeping Platform (L x W)||Safe Working Load|
|CS8 Single||150 – 680mm||2110mm x 920mm||250kg|