With the name The KSL – küschall went back to the roots- combining the K, a symbol for küschall quality and design with “SL”, for Super Light.
- Optional adduction frame reduces front width allowing for better support and improved responsiveness of the wheelchair.
- High quality materials and exacting standards are applied to all küschall wheelchairs!
- Light and aesthetic: the carbon axle is standard on The KSL and weights only 230 grams!
- The backrest of the the KSL can easily be folded and the rear wheels can be dismantled in order to fit in even the smallest cars
- High Performance wheel with CPS techno-anthracite
- Easy to use hub brakes; with a simple gesture you can lock the rear wheels of the wheelchair making them perfectly immobile.
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Seat Height (Front/Rear)||Backrest Height||Backrest Angle||Total Width||Chair Weight||Max. User Weight|
|34-42cm||37.5-47.5cm||45-53cm/40-48cm||27-42cm||74º-90º||Seat Width + 17cm||6.7kg||100kg|