The Pool & Spa Access Lifter allows a person with any disability to have access to both above and below ground Spa, Swimming & Hydrotherapy pools – without any manual lifting in wet areas. It is suitable for use in public pools, leisure centres, private homes, nursing homes and schools. The Pool & Spa Hoist can be mobile or fixed permanently at the edge of the Pool or Spa.
- Easily wheeled from one area to another for multiple locations or storage. (mobile unit)
- Can be used with floating sling or a strengthened wet wheelchair which ensures secure support for people with various disability levels.
- No manual lifting required.
- Press button hand switch operation for ease of use.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with ASA 3581.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Available in a variety of powder coat colours.
- Lifting mechanism is operated by a 24v re-chargeable battery.
- Standard lifting capacity 150kgs. Where necessary the hoist can be designed for heavier lifting
Models and Options: