The ultimate tilt-in-space wheelchair, the Quickie IRIS Wheelchair™ features up to 55° of Intelligent Rotation in Space Technology, the broadest range of positioning and caregiver options, numerous adjustments, and it’s one of the lightest tilt-in-space wheelchairs available on the market.
- Intelligent Rotation in Space (IRIS) – The Quickie IRIS’s seat frame rotates around the client’s center of gravity providing the shortest possible wheelbase without compromising stability. When the center of gravity and center of rotation are properly aligned, tilting is smooth, easy and controlled.
- The IRIS provides a 55° range of rotation with the standard rocker arm or a 40° range with the shorter, lightweight rocker arm.
- The Foot Release Tilt Actuator eliminates the need for cables. Also available, the Hand Trigger Release Tilt Actuator features a Cable Management System that clips the cables to the frame to limit interference and opens space for options that mount on the backrest.
- The IRIS look and function have been enhanced with a new rocker design, black hardware and welded casters.
- The IRIS is one of the lightest positioning wheelchairs on the market. With more than 2kgs of reduced weight, the IRIS is even easier to transport and maneuver.
- With a new caster design, low caster fork and small caster wheel options, the IRIS can achieve a seat-to-floor height as low as 32cm.
- The IRIS’s incredibly low seat-to-floor height provides easier access to tables, desks and counters as well as enhanced floor access for foot propulsion.
|Model||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Front Seat Height||Chair Weight||Max. User Weight|
|IRIS||36-56cm (14-22″)||36-56cm (14-22″)||32-48cm (12.5-19.5″)||18kg|| 113kg (Standard)
158kg (Heavy Duty)