- Helps maintain neutral alignment of the foot and to relieve pressure on the heel.
- Flex technology splint moves with abnormal muscle tone and specificity for comfort and helps relax the tone. A high-temperature plastic base can be remoulded by your health professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.
- Anti-rotation bar (on sizes 5″, 6″, 7″ and 8″) prevents rolling of patients leg and controls internal or external rotation.
- Non-slip sole allows short standing and walking.
- Dorsiflexion assist (flex) straps (on sizes 6″, 7″ and 8″) aid in proper alignment of the foot and adjustable tension helps to control plantar flexion.
- Open heel allows full floatation, reducing risks of pressure ulcers.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- To size measure length of the foot – feet to big toe
|FBS3020475||6″ w/flex strap|
|FBS3020481||7″ w/flex strap|
|FBS3020491||8″ w/flex strap|