The ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® Mattress Overlay System creates the ideal environment of protection and healing with the ORIGINAL non-powered, air-filled, adjustable, zoned, reactive mattress overlay.
Don’t let its simplicity fool you. The performance, efficiency and quality of this overlay system are unequaled in the industry. Comprised of soft, interconnected air cells, the DRY FLOATATION mattress overlay conforms precisely to the body’s contours, helping soft tissue to maintain its shape in order to maximize the healing process as well as prevention.
Foam insert pad(s) are also available in both standard and custom configurations. They may be snapped to the ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress Section(s) to provide individuals with a localized approach to wound management when cost restraints are required
- With 720 air cells, this mattress overlay allows for greater conformity and better pressure distribution. Each cell is specially treated to minimize friction and resulting shear.
- The four sections of the mattress overlay are independently adjusted, providing a low-pressure environment over the entire contact area of the body.
- The DRY FLOATATION system provides prevention and therapeutic coverage for all pressure ulcers including deep tissue injuries. The ability to “float” in the mattress overlay promotes healing and reduces soft tissue deformation.
- Using laser Doppler velocimetry in a year long study*, it was proven that blood flow increased at least four times the base line value when a individula was immersed in the DRY FLOATATION mattress overlay.
- Drainage holes in the base of the mattress overlay allows for moisture to drain away from the body.
- This overlay can be used in any clinical setting. It also is ideal for home, allowing earlier discharge for some individuals.
- Adjustable. 3.5″ (8 cm) high air cells can be adjusted to the individual’s body shape and size and to their position over time.
- Non-powered. Requires no external power source.
- Easy to clean. May be cleaned and disinfected. See operations manual for instructions.
- Repairable. Extends overall life of the mattress overlay.
- Cover options. Reusable and full enclosure covers are available.
- 2 year warranty