Total Mobility is excited to release our Sentinel Antimicrobial Copper range featuring new and retroﬁtted products designed to reduce the risk of infection in acute care settings. Available in a variety of colors, our antimicrobial copper range will suit any decor and architectural style.
Antimicrobial copper is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria on its surface within two hours – COVID-19 within four hours – dramatically reducing the potential spread of infection. Its efficacy is continuous and ongoing and never wears out.
Naturally antimicrobial, copper needs no coatings, no treatments, no added chemicals – even its scratched surface offers protection. It is environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable and its natural tarnishing does not impinge its antibacterial properties.
Total Mobility’s Sentinel Antimicrobial Copper range includes: beds and bed rails; overbed tables; IV poles; bathroom aids; hand and grab rails; push plates; and more. Call us to discuss the available customized solutions.
- Kills bacteria and reduces the risk of infection
- Global studies have proven efficacy against range of bacteria including E. coli, inﬂuenza and COVID-19
- Effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria including MRSA and VRE
- Continues to kill bacteria when recontaminated
- Destroys bacterial DNA making it unlikely to develop a resistance
- Effective when wet and damaged
- Copper is the only antimicrobial touch surface approved by the Environmental Protection Agency
- More than 300 antimicrobial copper alloys offering a range of colors
- Retro-ﬁt options available to protect high traffic touch points such as IV poles, cart and trolley handles, etc.