The Spencer Skid Silver chair is useful in companies, schools, hospitals and in every place where dangerous situations must be evacuated quickly.
- The chair has a caterpillar belt system that allows movement down the stairs with the help of one operator only.
- The frame tubes have a minimum diameter of 25 mm up to a maximum of 35 mm in order to improve stability, strength and durability.
- The chair backrest is made out of two horizontal supports.
- The main wheels have a diameter of 200 mm in order to improve stability, comfort and movement.
- The front wheels have a brake system which blocks both horizontal and vertical rotation to stop movement, even on steep slopes.
- The chair has a headrest with a head-fixing belt system in order to improve safety.
- Both headrest and seat are detachable, padded and made out of vinyl material coating 600D, antibacterial and completely filled in order to improve comfort, hygiene and durability. Integrated instruction provided on the head rest.
- Dust Cover / Carry Bag
- Wall Mounting Kit