Exercise is an important part of the patient’s therapy, whether it be part of a rehabilitation programme, or keeping the independent client mobile. The Walk Transfer Belt was designed by Tech-Assist Products to promote walking as therapy, whilst providing comfort and security. The Walk Transfer Belt is worn around the waist, the client is able to be stabilised and guided by the carer, using the hand holds on the belt. The Walk Transfer Belt can also be used as a transfer belt for stand transfer or positional guidance. Walk/Transfer belts have optional rubber backing for extra grip to client. Walk Transfer Belts are tested to International Standards at 150 kgs.
- Soft, strong nylon padded belt, for extra comfort.
- Optional rubber backing on nylon material belts to prevent slipping.
- Adjustable for snug fit.
- Various closures to choose from, Velcro, Side release buckle, Cam lock buckle.
- Four padded hand holds allow variation for position of carers.
- Fully washable.
- Used to assist client from sitting to standing position (or vice-versa).
- Used to stabilise and support a client whilst walking, either with or without a walking frame (depending upon clients condition).
- Extra Small fits waist 50cm-75cm
- Small fits waist 65cm-90cm
- Medium fits waist 80cm-110cm
- Large fits waist 100cm-130cm
- X-Large fits waist 125cm-155cm